By its nature, ARCH is one of the area’s foremost resources for Fort Wayne, Allen County, and northeast Indiana history. Below are a number of resources that you may find useful.
- City of Fort Wayne Historic Preservation office
- Indiana Landmarks
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- National Park Service, National Register
- Society for Commercial Archeology – Devoted to the study and preservation of American roadside architecture
- Lincoln Highway Association