Mary Rockhill-Tyler House
918 Van Buren Street, Fort Wayne
The Mary Rockhill-Tyler House is a c.1840 Hall & Parlor House. It is the oldest house within the West Central neighborhood and one of the oldest in Downtown. ARCH has restored the majority of this house, including the entire first floor.
Alexander T. Rankin House
818 Lafayette Street, Fort Wayne
This c. 1840 house was built by Alexander Rankin, an abolitionist minister. The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Enjoy ARCH’s virtual video tour of the Rankin house here.
Dr. Merchant W. Huxford House
Greek Revival c. 1854
520 Tennessee Ave., Fort Wayne
Support beams in the basement are believed to be timbers from the original fort and still show signs of old whitewash.