Little House. Big History.
This 1841 hall and parlor-style house was built by Alexander Rankin, the abolitionist minister of Fort Wayne Presbyterian Church. The house is the only remaining Fort Wayne structure with documented connections to the Underground Railroad still standing. It is now ARCH’s office after major restoration and preservation work.
Take The Virtual Tour
Welcome to a very special tour created by ARCH Inc. It’s a virtual, video tour of all 180 years of the history and heritage of the Alexander R. Rankin House, our home, where the walls should be bursting at the seams with all the stories.
ARCH is able to share this tour with the help of the generous donors to the May 2020 #GivingTuesdayNow project.