Here is the 2021 Historic & Haunted Tours Series
Click here for Fright Night Tours
ARCH is offering a variety of walking tours every Thursday evening through October, with bonus tours on selected Saturday mornings.
Buy tickets at a special advance discount of $5 per adult ticket on the ARCH website.
Use the calendar on this page to select your date and go to the ticket sales pages, which are active only through the day before the tour. Tickets may be purchased on the day of the tour at the tour meeting point ONLY for cash and with correct change. Day of tour price for adults is $20, $10 for children 12 and younger.
Masks are recommended for unvaccinated tour guests and optional for anyone who is more comfortable wearing one.
Tickets purchased online in advance cost $15 for adults and $10 for children 12 and younger. Tickets purchased the day of the tour can only be purchased at the tour meeting spot and will cost $20 for adults and $10 for children 12 and younger, cash and correct change only.
Here is the tour schedule:
- October 7: Murder, Mystery & Mayhem. Ghosts and macabre memories linger in downtown Fort Wayne as testimonies to the city’s deep past, tragedies suffered and often-violent history. See downtown in a different way on this enlightening tour. Meet outside the Grand Wayne Center on Jefferson Boulevard. 7 p.m. Admission charged.
- October 9: Haunted West Central. This popular tour includes some of Fort Wayne’s best ghost stories along with some of its most delightful architecture. That Lady in White … is she still watching? Meet on the Wayne Street side of Library Plaza. 10 a.m. Admission charged.
- October 14: Haunted Nebraska. Have you met the Nebraska Spook? Or heard about the deaths? Those stories, plus tragedy, crime and more ghosts on this not-to-be-missed tour. Meet on the sidewalk outside the Redwood Inn, 1400 block of W. Main St. 7 p.m. Admission charged.
- October 21: Haunted Lakeside. Sweet-smelling ghosts, bloody battles, tragedy and a touch of Stephen King await the tour guests brave enough to take on this tour. Meet on Edgewater Avenue just east of the Columbia Avenue bridge. 7 p.m. Admission charged.
- October 23: Haunted Wells Street.New tour for 2021! A shouting ghost, crying ghosts, much mystery, more than a touch of tragedy and plenty of thrilling stories are packed into the few blocks of this pleasant commercial street. Meet at the corner of Wells and Fourth Streets. 10 a.m. Admission charged.
- October 28: Haunted West Central. This popular tour includes some of Fort Wayne’s best ghost stories along with some of its most delightful architecture. That Lady in White … is she still watching? Meet on the Wayne Street side of Library Plaza. 7 p.m. Admission charged.
For more information about the tour series or a specific tour, call the ARCH office, 260-426-5117.
ARCH’s operations and community education programming are supported by funding from Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne and the Community Foundation of Greater Fort Wayne.
ARCH tours will be cancelled if storms with thunder and lightning or dangerous winds are happening. Otherwise, dress for the weather and bring an umbrella, if necessary.
ARCH Inc. cares about our tour guests, our staff and volunteers and our community. We encourage everyone involved in presenting and attending cultural programs to monitor and follow recommendations by the CDC, Indiana Department of Health, and Allen County Department of Health.